Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas 2012

Yes, I realize that it is almost the end of January, and I'm just now blogging about Christmas.  To my credit, I did try but blogger was down again.  Christmas feels like so long ago now that Valentine's decorations surround you as you walk into any store.

This Christmas was so much fun.  Camdyn and Cade were old enough to really enjoy opening "pwesents" and were so excited about everything they opened. 

Elfie, our Elf on a Shelf, left the kids these cute elf pajamas.  I think they look so adorable in them.  They've been wearing them long past Christmas!


Cade got a new train table and trains.  He is concentrating so hard to get those trains all lined up.


Brenna helped Grandma make mashed potatoes.


Cade loves playing with phones or any electronic device.  His cousin, Blake, is showing Cade something on his phone.


I love this picture below of me and the girls.  I was holding both of them on my lap.  We were tickling Camdyn to get her to smile.


Daddy assembling Brenna's new Barbie house.  The things daddies do for their little girls!



No comments: