Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Miraculous Journeys

I finally got around to creating a video of the twins' journey so far - 0-18 months. The song in this video is very special to me. It gave me a lot of hope when the babies weren't doing so well. I remember driving to and from the NICU and hearing this song come on the radio (Christian station). I felt like it was being played for me. It was what I needed to hear - "the pain that you've been feeling, it can't compare to the joy that's coming. So hold on, you've got to wait for the light; press on and just fight the good fight." Those lines rang so true for me. I was in so much pain and the babies were in even more pain. Those lyrics reminded me to have faith that things would work out, to believe there would be a light in the end, and to know the pain would be worth all the joy.   (You'll have to stop the song on the music player at the bottom of the blog if you want to hear the song in the video.)







I have also entered the babies in the Preemie Power photo/essay contest. Voting begins today and ends in 2 weeks. You can vote once a day. Camdyn and Cade say, "Thank You"! To vote for Camdyn and Cade, please go to


http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/154302/voteable_entries/33614285?order=recency

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Amazing video! You have some wonderful photos. I love the one of you holding them together for the first time.

Camdyn and Cade have my vote!

Amber said...

What a beautiful video and family!