Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Flash Mob!

I have been involved in dance for over 25 years, and I don't think I have ever had as much fun as I did today.  I own a dance studio, and for Christmas, we did a flash mob in the mall.  You can't tell from the video, but we had around 45 dancers participate.  We had teachers, students, moms, and dads all dance together to spread a little holiday cheer.    You'll notice in the video a "booing" coming from the crowd.  They were not booing us.  A mall cop was trying to stop us from dancing (although I'm not really sure why - it's not as if we were causing any harm).  The crowd booed him just like you would hear from a crowd booing a referee on making a bad call.  It was hilarious!  We all kept dancing anyway.  We weren't going to let any humbugs ruin our holiday cheer. 


When we finished dancing at the food court, we decided to take our holiday cheer downstairs to the Santa line.  We figured the people waiting in the long Santa line would like a little entertainment too.  This time no mall cops attempted to stop us.  It was such a blast both times!  I'm sad it's over.  Hope you all enjoy our videos.

3 comments:

Megan said...

How COOL is that?!!?! I loved it!

Isabella said...

thats awesome!!!!! great way to get into the spirit!

Marcie said...

That looks like sooooooo much fun!