Wednesday, December 15, 2010

$25,000 Pyramid

Here's a little game for all of you blog followers.  Think $25,000 Pyramid but with pictures instead of clues.  Try to figure out the category by thinking about what all of these pictures have in common.  The answers will be at the bottom.


Category 1
















Answer - Things that weigh 1 pound. 
So now that you have the idea, see if you can figure out category 2.



Category 2













Answer: Things that are about 12 inches in length.


I just thought I would share these comparisons because it is still hard for me to believe just how tiny they were, and I was there to see it.  I still have moments of shock that happen at the strangest times.  I thought about doing this blog entry after going grocery shopping and buying a bag of rice.  As I held the bag of rice in my hand, I had to stop in disbelief thinking how in the world could the babies have weighed only as much as this pound of rice.  At moments like that, as I am looking at rice of all things, I am reminded of how blessed we are to get to love our babies everyday.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow! In the Filipino culture, rice carried overhead through the threshold of your home symbolizes good health and properity. I miss you Michelle! We need to have a get together soon :)