Monday, August 1, 2011

You only turn 1, twice?

This past week was the baby's due date, when they should have been born a year ago.  I still think it's so strange that they are nearly 16 months old and should only be 12 months old.  Due in late summer, born in early spring - it just doesn't sound right. 


Brenna and I made some cupcakes for fun and let the babies devour them. 




Brenna had lots of fun with the "lickers".




I still find it quite enjoyable to watch my babies eat.  It's such a joy to watch them WANT to eat.  It took us forever to get to this point.  They both loved their cupcakes!









Camdyn decided she needed to be a big girl since she is now an adjusted age of a year old.  This past weekend she took her first steps!  I was excited and surprised to see her walking for the first time.  I honestly did not expect her to start walking for a couple more months.  I can't even believe she can walk on those tiny feet of hers.  It is so precious!  This is the only video I have so far.  By the time I got my camera, she only wanted to take two steps, but before that she took about 5!


No comments: