Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Daddy's Love


We left for vacation on Father's Day, so I didn't have a chance to post.  Jim and I went to a resort in Playa del Carmen with some friends and had a wonderful time relaxing.  It was our first vacation in about 4 years! 

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband!  He is a wonderful father to our 3 beautiful children.  I haven't taken many pictures of him with all 3 kids lately.  I can never get all 3 to sit still long enough to get a picture.  I think these two comparison photos are pretty amazing though, and in comparison to herself, Camdyn looks downright big now!

Daddy's first time to hold Camdyn.  She was over a month old here and weighed around 2 lbs.  That is all of Camdyn nestled in his right hand.  Notice the size of his left hand; it's bigger than her.

Daddy dancing with Camdyn at 2 years old now.

No comments: