Monday, June 11, 2012

In Big Girl News . . .


Camdyn's hair finally fits into one ponytail.  It doesn't last long.  All the little hairs escape from the ponytail rather quickly.  Her hair grows as slowly as she does.  She has been working on this ponytail for a long time!

At a year old, she had only cute little fuzz.

At 1 1/2 years old, I struggled to get a tiny bit of hair into a half ponytail on top of her head.


At 2 years old, she is starting to look like a "big" girl with a real ponytail even if it doesn't last long.



In other big girl news, Camdyn has been fascinated with the potty lately.  I wouldn't say we are potty training yet, but she loves sitting on the potty.  She did actually pee on the potty one time!  I was so excited that I think I scared her.  She asked me for a book to look at while sitting on the potty.



No comments: