Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving


Blogger is finally working again.  I took a break from blogging because I wasn't able to upload any pictures, but now I can again!  I have to do a little catching up.

For Thanksgiving, we went to my sister's house. 

Nanny and Brenna


Here's what the women and kids do on Thanksgiving in our family.  We plan our Black Friday shopping.  We give the kids the flyers and tell them to circle what they want from the sale ads.  I remember circling things out of the Sears Wish Book at my Granny's house.  The kids won't know that there are any other toys besides the ones on sale for a long time!


We got my Granny to join in on the Just Dance fun.  I think she really liked it.  It was so much fun; we had everyone up dancing.  What a great way to burn off all those calories from the Thanksgiving feast.


We put up our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving.  The kids had so much fun looking at all the ornaments and "hanging" (stuffing them) on the tree. 


Brenna got to put the star on top of the tree.


Here we are before going to Brenna's Christmas social at school. 


Attempting to get a picture with the kids all looking the same way at this age is nearly impossible.  I love this one even if they aren't all looking the same way.  Daddy was doing something silly to make them laugh.


No comments: