Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend.  It started out with Brylee, Brenna, and Colin hunting for their Easter baskets in our yard.


Next, we drove to La Grange for Easter with Jim's family.  Many of his family members had not yet met the babies due to our winter seclusion, so it was exciting to get to introduce them to the whole family. 


Cade liked his Easter eggs. 

 Cade sitting with his big cousin, Blake.  I think this is such a cute picture.


Camdyn had to get her eggs after the egg hunt because she was napping during it.


Then on Sunday, we went to my Granny's house in Giddings.  


The babies were doing this during the egg hunt.  We put them down on this blanket on opposite sides, and they ended up all cuddled together.  So sweet!


Here's a picture of my kids and my sister's kids all together, but it didn't turn out so great since the sun was in their eyes.  As kids, Bridget and I took pictures every year on this same step at Granny's house.


We had a fantastic Easter weekend! 

Below is a picture of my new little helper.  Lately, Camdyn has been pulling up on everything, and she constantly wants to be in whatever I am doing.  She is so cute!

No comments: