Saturday, April 9, 2011

March of Dimes' March for Babies

Jim and I will be strolling all 3 of our beautiful children in the March of Dimes' March for Babies on May 7th.  Last year when the march was going on, our babies were just tiny micro-preemies in their isolettes.  I remember anticipating the time when we would be able to just do normal things like push our babies in a stroller.  All we were able to do at that time was stare at our babies through the glass of the isolette and hold their tiny fingers.  I am thrilled that we are able to participate this year and raise money for more research on prematurity.  Please support us in our efforts to raise funds.  The donations are all safe and secure.  If all 100 of my blog followers could just donate $5, we would reach our goal of $500.  Please donate what you are able to for this cause.  The research and medical advancements saved our 24 weekers lives.  Years ago, our outcome would not have been the same.  I am walking to celebrate my babies lives and to raise money for research that may save other babies lives too.

No comments: