Monday, April 25, 2011

Sea World Trip

We had a rare opportunity to take Brenna to Sea World for the weekend with just Mommy and Daddy.  Grandma watched the babies.  Some of the students from my dance studio were cheering at a competition there, so we decided to make a mini-vacation out of it.  We spent the night in a hotel, went swimming on Saturday evening at the hotel, and went to Sea World on Sunday.  Brenna had a great time with just Mommy and Daddy.  I am always trying to think of ways to make her feel extra special too.  She has been such a great sport tagging along to all of the babies' doctor and therapy appointments instead of having park playdates and such.  I'm so glad we got to spend a special weekend with just her. 

We all enjoyed it, and can I just say that one kid is sooooo easy?!  We got to break out the SINGLE stroller.  I forgot how light and easy a single stroller is compared to our double and triple strollers!
 


No comments: