Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teeny Weeny Bikini


This is too crazy not to share.  I bought this adorable ruffly little bikini for Brenna when she was a baby.  She was born in February, and the following pictures were taken the first time she went swimming in May.  She was 3 months old.  The bikini was a size 6-12 months and was a little big but fit fine.  She was a chubby little baby with lots of rolls.  I saved some of Brenna's cute clothes after she grew out of them just in case I would have another little girl in the future. 


And along came my teeny tiny girl.  Camdyn has finally grown into the bikini her big sister wore when she was 3 months old.  Camdyn is 2 years 1 month!  Whether on a chubby 3 month old or a pretty, petite 2 year old, this swimsuit has not lost it's girly charm.  It's hard to believe that the same suit that fit my 3 month old now fits my 2 year old!


5 comments:

Jessi said...

That is the cutest!!

Marcie said...

Adorable! She sure looks proud wearing it!

The Kimmels said...

So cute!! And she looks a lot like Brenna in that last picture! :)

Andrea Farrell said...

How funny! And that is a super cute bikini on two adorable girls! It was fun to see y'all yesterday. I hope we can get together again soon!

Isabella said...

So cute! Whenever I put some of Bella's clothes on Sofia I always try to find pics to show her and then figure out how old she was.