Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brenna's Flower Birthday

Brenna has been planning her "flower birthday" for a whole year now.  The day after her 3 year old princess party she began talking about her "flower birthday".  I figured she would change her mind on the theme a dozen times before she actually turned four, but she never waivered.  I have no idea where she came up with the idea, but we had an awesome "flower birthday". 


We finally got a picture with all the kids looking in the right direction!  I can now change my facebook profile picture that I have had up since Halloween.


my sweet adorable girls in their matching flower tutus - Aren't they just precious?


Camdyn showing off her new trick.


Cade has discovered he has a tongue!



the birthday girl


Camdyn and Cade with Grandma and Nanny (also known as Mommy's lifesavers!)


Daddy helping Brenna decorate her flower pot.


Once the pots were decorated, it was time to plant flowers.


and of course, you have to water your flowers.


Cade actually allowed a tiny bit of strawberry cake in his mouth.  Progress!


Camdyn enjoyed a few tiny bites of strawberry cake too.  Is it acceptable to just feed my kids cake?


Cade was having a great time at sister's flower birthday.

Happy 4th Birthday Brenna!  I hope this year is wonderful for you.  You deserve it!  Love-Mommy

1 comment:

Simone said...

You have such a beautiful family! Congratz :)