Monday, July 8, 2013

Brenna and Camdyn's Dance Recital


Brenna and Camdyn performed in their dance recital in June.  This was Brenna's 4th recital and Camdyn's very first recital!  Camdyn almost didn't go on the stage, but once she was out there she did great.  She dances all over the house non-stop and wants everyone to watch her.  I think the dark lights and stage lighting just scared her a little backstage. 

Mommy, Brenna, and Camdyn in the dressing room.

Brenna's class coloring while waiting for their turn on stage.  I just loved my little sailors and swimmers.  They were so cute!

Brenna danced a solo for the first time this year.  She worked really hard to remember her entire dance, and I was so proud of her.  She remembered it all, smiled, and said she loved dancing by herself on the stage!

Brenna's ballet class.



Camdyn's first recital.  She was the tiniest one out there, but she kept up.  I had to tear up a little as I watched her out there dancing with all the other kids.  No one would ever know that tiny little dancer in the middle only weighed a pound and that she spent 5 weeks on a ventilator.  There she is - my little ballerina - doing her arabesque.  Oh, how I wish I could have seen this precious picture of my micro-preemie in a tutu dancing with all the other 3 year olds.  Once again, I feel so incredibly blessed.



2 comments:

Dawn Alexander said...

super cute! It made me tear up too!

The Kimmels said...

Aw, it's amazing how far these miracles have come!! I know I've said this before, but you seriously make some cute children :)