Monday, July 8, 2013

Brenna's Kindergarten Graduation


Yes, I know it is July and school has been out for a while now, but I'm playing catch up on the blog.  I have to include Brenna's kindergarten graduation.  I have to say that I think all the graduation ceremonies they do now in school are a little silly.  Isn't one expected to graduate from pre-school, kindergarten, 5th grade, 8th grade, and high school, for that matter?  Regardless whether I think it is silly, you better believe I was there to take pictures of the cuteness of all the kindergarten "graduates".



Here they are singing and signing some adorable song.  I was so glad that Brenna was in the front row so I could get pictures of her.  They were all very serious about singing their song.

My precious little graduate getting ready to walk across the stage.

Brenna receiving her "diploma" from her amazing kindergarten teacher, Ms. Hynum.

Heading over to stand with her class.


They even did a cap toss!  Adorable!


Brenna with Ms. Hynum.  I absolutely loved that Brenna got such an awesome kindergarten teacher.  I was so sad that Brenna was going to be away all day at school.  Children see their teacher more than they do their parents during a school day, so it's really important that your child is with someone she likes.  I hope her first grade teacher is just as great.

I love this picture.  Nanny did something to make her laugh which produced this great smile.  She usually has a fake smile these days in pictures, so I love that I captured the real smile.

Me with my kindergarten graduate.


No comments: