Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our "Romantic" Dinner

For Valentine's Day, Brenna decided we should have a "romantic dinner".  Those were her words.  I have no idea how she knows that we should have a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day.  I asked her what that meant and she said we should put a candle on the table and wear fancy dresses.  After we bathed, I was putting on my pajamas, and she told me, "No Mommy, you have to wear a fancy dress."  Even though I would have preferred pajamas, I put on a dress to make her happy.  She went into her room to put on a dress too.  Then we came out to show Daddy how pretty we looked in our "fancy dresses".  We put the babies to bed, and then she helped cook dinner.


And here is our romantic table with a candle and some flowers that one of my dance students gave me.  She was so excited about our "romantic dinner".  It was very cute.  We all enjoyed our Valentine's dinner.  I told Daddy we should remember this now because she won't always want to spend her Valentine's Day with us at home having a "romantic dinner".


No comments: