Sunday, April 11, 2010

Outpouring of Support

4/11/10

I just wanted to take a second to express my gratitude to so many of you. Everyone has shown us such an outpouring of support. It is so nice to see all of our friends and family come together to support us. We always knew we had an amazing family and wonderful friends but to see everyone's generosity and caring is incredible. It just makes me feel so loved and comforted to know we really aren't in this alone. We have so many people helping us, praying for us, and loving all of us.

Our families have helped in so many ways. The past two days we have been moving into another house since our house sold and our new house won't be ready until July. Jim's friends came and moved everything on Saturday, and then Mike, April, Blake, Cole, Kathy, Russell, Mom, and Brylee helped clean and unpack today. We are almost entirely moved all in one weekend. Thank you all so much for helping us this weekend. The house looks great. It will be so nice to have all of our things put away and a place to call home.

My mom, sister, and mother and father in-law have been awesome taking turns watching Brenna while we were in the hospital. Brenna probably thinks she has been on grandma and aunt vacation. She's had a blast staying with them, but she has definitely been missing mommy and daddy too.

I have to say thanks to my sister who has pretty much taken over running the studio. I love the studio so much, but I just can't handle it right now with all that is going on. She has done an amazing job of stepping in and taking care of things. I also have to thank all of the studio staff who have gone out of their way to make sure things are running smoothly. Thank you all so much for taking care of my passion. I truly appreciate all you are doing.

How can I thank Bethany and Ryan enough? They have given us a place to call home in these crazy times. They have graciously offered us to stay in their rent house which is only a few houses down from our house now. We will actually still have the same street address. Our new address is 1503 Molson Lake Drive, Leander, TX 78641. Thank you guys so much!


Bethany and Cory are setting up a care calendar for meals. This will be so helpful since we'll be spending most evenings at the hospital with the babies. Here's the information:

The HELPER logon is used by family and friendsthat would like to sign-up to help a loved one.To access Jim & Michelle Hensel's personal CareCalendar site,visit
http://www.carecalend... and enter the followinginformation in the appropriate spaces:

CALENDAR ID : 37171 SECURITY CODE : 7453


Bridget is organizing a raffle to raise money towards our hospital bills. I'll update more information on this when she gets it. I know she has been crazy busy with her job, dance competition, and now she is out of the state on a business trip. Sis, I don't know how you do it, but I appreciate all your help. I love you.

And, of course, thank you all for all your prayers and support. The prayers are working so keep praying for our little miracles. I know it's going to be a long road. Please keep us all in your prayers.

I love you all and truly appreciate everything you all have done for us! Love - Michelle

No comments: