Thursday, April 15, 2010

quick update

4/15/10

Both babies are recovering today. They are having a difficult time. Cade is requiring 100% oxygen right now. Hopefully, that will change to a lower amount soon. Camdyn is having problems with her right lung which partially collapsed after being on her right side during surgery. She is only requiring between 50-60% oxygen, so they think her lung is inflating again. They both have x-rays coming up soon, and we will know more then. Please continue to pray for my sweet babies as they go through recovery.

This has been a really hard day for me emotionally. I am so very worried about both of my babies. The doctors all told us they were going to get worse before they get better, but it is really hard to deal with. I feel like I am walking around in a zombie-like state - not feeling, not thinking, just going along. And, I practically got no sleep last night between worrying myself sick and pumping every 3 hours. Hopefully, things will start getting better soon and I will be able to sleep.

God, give my sweet angels strength to recover well from their surgeries. Bless them and comfort them to make recovery as painless and quick as possible. Amen.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Michelle and Jimmy:

Please know that you and your family are all in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong sweetheart - we love you!

Ellen and family